About the course:
The Performance Management Systems Workshop is a comprehensive 4-day program designed to equip participants with the essential knowledge and practical skills to effectively manage performance within an organization. This workshop covers goal setting, various performance management systems (such as Balanced Scorecard, OKRs, and KPIs), team performance management, coaching for performance, performance evaluation, and succession planning.
- Equip participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively implement a performance management system.
- Develop proficiency in setting clear, achievable, and measurable objectives.
- Develop the skills to manage team performance, including strategies for achieving peak performance and handling poor performance.
- Enhance capabilities in providing constructive feedback and coaching for performance improvement.
- Gain expertise in performance coaching and delivering effective feedback to drive improvement.
- Understand the application of OKRs, KPIs, and the Balanced Scorecard in performance evaluation.
- Learn the process of performance evaluation, including annual reviews, performance calibration, and succession planning.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is ideal for HR Professionals, Managers, Team Leaders, and any individuals involved in managing or evaluating the performance of others within the organization.
Part 1: Performance Management System
- Welcome and program overview.
- Understanding the significance of an effective performance management system.
- Benefits of a robust performance management framework for organizational success.
- Introduction to the components and objectives of the training.
- Objective Setting
- Understanding the importance of clear and SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) objectives.
- Setting individual and team objectives aligned with organizational goals.
- Practical exercises in crafting effective objectives.
- Performance Management Cycle
- Introduction to the performance management cycle.
- Planning: Establishing expectations and objectives.
- Execution: Continuous performance tracking and feedback.
- Review: Evaluating and reflecting on performance.
- Performance Coaching & Feedback
- Role of coaching in performance improvement.
- Effective feedback techniques: Constructive criticism and praise.
- Hands-on coaching and feedback sessions.
Part 2: Employees Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal
- Conducting performance appraisals: Methods and tools.
- Giving and receiving feedback during appraisals.
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, and improvement areas.
- OKR’s, KPI’s, and Balance Score Card
- Understanding Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and their application in goal setting.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Identifying and tracking the right metrics.
- Introduction to the Balanced Scorecard and its relevance in performance management.
- Objective Key Results – OKR’s
- How OKRs differ from traditional goal-setting methods.
- The role of OKRs in aligning individual and team objectives with organizational goals.
- Specifics of crafting good OKRs: simplicity, measurability, achievability, relevance, and time-bound.
- Examples of effective and ineffective OKRs.
- Application of OKRs in Goal Setting
- Key Performance Indicators – KPI’s
- The types of KPIs: strategic, operational, and individual.
- Examples of KPIs in different industries and departments
- Criteria for selecting the most relevant and impactful KPIs.
- Practical exercises in choosing and designing KPIs.
- How to ensure KPIs are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Balance Score Card
- The concept and origins of the Balanced Scorecard.
- How the Balanced Scorecard aligns strategic objectives with key performance indicators.
- The four perspectives of the Balanced Scorecard: financial, customer, internal processes, learning, and growth.
- Application of the Balanced Scorecard in evaluating organizational performance.
- Real-world examples of the Balanced Scorecard in action.
- Group discussions on integrating the Balanced Scorecard into performance management systems.
- Workshop-based sessions
- Interactive lectures with group discussions and Q&A sessions
- Practical exercises, role-plays, and case studies for hands-on learning
- Peer learning and group activities
- Application-focused sessions to develop implementation strategies
- Simulating real-world scenarios to develop practical skills
- Providing feedback and coaching to participants
- Customized training material and resources
- Comprehensive training sessions
- Practical exercises and role-plays
- Participant assessment and evaluation
- Training completion certificates
EGP 6500 Cash
EGP 8000 on 2 installments
To check what our customers say about us: check this link